Home prices are on an epic runby Kathryn Vasel @KathrynVaselHome sellers are partying like it's 2006. Real estate prices posted an annual gain of 6.3% in February, according to
Preparing Your Home For Listing
Preparing your Home for Listing
1. Cut grass and remove clippings.
2. Trim, prune, all trees, shrubs, or other bushes.
3. Add flower arrangement to front entrance.
4. Place garbage cans inside garage.
5. Remove any outdoor toys or other clutter.
6. Remove alarm company or other security sign from lawn.
7. Clean all walkways and driveways.
8. Straight all lawn furniture (open umbrella).
9. For twilight images, makes sure all outdoor lights are in working order.
10. Remove any lawn equipment (mowers, rakes, shovels) and neatly wrap or remove all gardenhoses.
11. Do not leave any vehicles parked on the driveway or in front of the house.
12. If a pool is present, make sure water is clean and clear. Remove all pool toys.
1. Sweep all floors and vacuum all carpets.
2. Dust all furniture.
3. Straighten curtains and open shades or blinds.
4. Turn off all ceiling fans.
5. Remove Fido’s water and food dishes, bed, and toys.
6. Clean windows, mirrors, and all other glass items.
7. Remove books or magazines from tabletops.
1. Make sure all light fixtures are working properly.
2. If possible, make sure all light bulbs are the same type for consistent lighting.
3. Turn on all lights 5 minutes before scheduled showing or photo shoot to give ample time forwarm up.
1. Remove all clutter from refrigerator surface (magnets, artwork, fingerprints).
2. Clear all items from counter-tops (coffeemaker, toaster, blender).
3. Store away all cleaning supplies.
4. Hide garbage can.
1. Straighten table and chairs.
2. Set table with formal dishware, glassware, and utensils or add a low profile floral decoration tocenter of table.
1. Turn off computer and TV screens.
2. Remove any extensions cords that are visible.
3. Remove personal items (pictures, artwork, and paperwork).
1. Make sure beds are made.
2. Remove any personal items from dresser tops.
3. Remove any throw rugs that break up the flooring.
4. Hide garbage cans.
1. Clean mirror.
2. Straighten towels on towel rack.
3. Remove garbage can.
4. Remove clutter from counter including personal items.
Closets (walk in only):
1. Straighten all clothing items on racks.
2. Remove all clothing, or other items from floor.
Real estate is my passion, helping you reach your dreams with an excellent customer experience is my goal. With over 10 years of experience, my business is located in Charlotte, NC one of the fastest ....
Latest Blog Posts
Thanks for reading my Blog posts and hope you like these tips! Please email me your real estate questions: [email protected] Grogan, Broker /
7 Home Maintenance Tricks To Save Money and EnergyGreat Tips from Realtor.comThe electricity you use to power your home can cost a pretty penny. The average family spends $1,900 a year on